SkyCity New Zealand Complaints
We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 working days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 20 working days.
Conduct of Gambling
If your complaint relates to the conduct of gambling in one of SkyCity's casinos you can contact a casino Gambling Inspector at the Department of Internal Affairs. A casino Gambling Inspector can help you with concerns or complaints about any of the following matters:
- The integrity of gambling equipment in the casino
- The way gambling is being conducted in the casino
- The integrity of any casino employee
- The integrity of any casino operation
- The presence of under age patrons (patrons must be 20 years of age to enter a casino).
You can contact the Department of Internal Affairs:
- by calling: (09) 363 6343
- by emailing: email@example.com
- writing to:
Department of Internal Affairs
2-16 Nicholls Lane
If your complaint relates to any financial services we offer (including our currency exchange services) and we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL are an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL's service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- through FSCL's website: www.fscl.org.nz
- writing to:
PO Box 5967